Sunday, May 27, 2012

OHHH..I'm doing a swap!

 And I'm so excited! I'm going to do a book swap with another blogger.

One - I'm excited to learn a new blogger and hopefully making  a new friend in the blogging world.
Two - I love getting mail! OMG I get so excited,even if it's bills. Lol...Don't judge.
Three- I love to send mail too! It's just sooo exciting. I can't explain.


It's called Books 'n' Blogger Swap . It's hosted by Beth from Living a Goddess Life and Angie from My So-Called Chaos.





 

The swap is real easy. After you get matched up with a blogger you learn about them and buy them 3 books. The first book is a book you love. I've already picked mine for that! The second is a book you haven't read and the third is a book your partner wants. Doesn't that sound like a bunch of fun?!? I think it does.
I should have blogged sooner but I couldn't :(. Hopefully they do it again because now it's over. I feel terrible about it and I'm not gonna give any excuses about this post being a day too late. My bad :(.
Well, other than that I hope all turns out well with the swap. I can't wait to meet my partner....

And All That Good Stuff

3 comments:

Ricki Treleaven said...

I cannot wait! :D

Miss Angie said...

Soooooo excited! I need to get to know you better! :)

Chloe said...

I read all about you today =). It's so much fun. I adore your blog and how confident you are about yourself and things that you do. I really admire that!