- I only do this link up so that I can have Ryan's face on my blog. Kidding, kidding. But it sure as hell helps.
- I get really overwhelmed very easily. And with all the questions that were being thrown my way after we got engaged, well, I thought I was going to lose my mind. Thankfully, I've gotten a bit better as the questions have gotten better. I don't think staying calm and collected while wedding planning is going to be as easy as I thought. Uh oh.
- I started a journal last night. I set an alarm for 5 minutes and just free wrote whatever came to my mind. I wasn't done when my 5 minutes was up so I set it for another 5. I really enjoyed it. Now if only I could put those words on this here blog. I'd have some great posts.
- On a serious note, while journaling, my hand would tense up and start to hurt really bad from my fingertips all the way down to my elbow. What's wrong with me? Are my writing muscles just sore or should I see if it's something more?? I mean I physically had to stop writing to get the pain to go away. And after about a minute of writing again it would come back. Anybody here a dr??
- I've been enjoying using the "I just got engaged though!" speech for things I want. During the weekend, Wife wasn't sure if she wanted to come to a party with me so I just said that and she couldn't say no. What else do you think it would work for? Am I a brat?
- I'm really bad at taking medicine consistently. I have an under active thyroid that I need to manage and I suck at it. It makes me really sleepy and sluggish. If I take my pill I'm good, but if not it's all I can do to manage to be a human being. I stopped consistently taking said pill in March and I'm feeling the effects of it. How do you manage taking daily pills?? My refills run out in May (not that far away) and I will have to go back to the dr. to have it checked out. I just don't want to tell him I don't take it everyday because then I'll feel guilty. At the same time I don't want him to think that my condition is getting worse. Being an adult isn't fun sometimes.
- I really just want to start wedding planning but I want to enjoy being engaged too. There's so much exciting stuff going on. Ahhhhh!!
Peace Out Cupcakes,
Have a great day!