Wednesday, April 23, 2014
Do The Humpty Hump
- I made homemade alfredo sauce on Monday night and it was DELICIOUS! Way better than OG's! However, I failed at the chicken part. We were going to have chicken alfredo but I was nervous about making two things at once that I've never made before. So...I decided to buy some pre-cooked, frozen grilled chicken strips made by Tyson. NOPE. Never again. They were terrible. So I threw the chicken away and we had rotini alfredo. And it was god's gift to me. Now, I need a good chicken recipe.
- I got a bag of gummy bears for Easter. They were good. They were so good that Monday night Trixie comes and stands in front of me and proceeds to barf them up all over the floor. Yup, she ate my entire bag and then hid it. And then got sick and made me clean it up. On the bright side, it smelled like gummy bears.
- I have too many clothes. I keep decluttering my closet but when I catch up on laundry it just seems like there's more than what I gave away. And I actually wear the stuff I'm keeping!
- My dad and stepmom have paid my cellphone bill for I don't know how many years. And they will continue to do so. Until Friday. I took the leap and I will have my very own big girl plan. This could get interesting!
- I almost started fb drama last night but decided against it. But the girl totally deserved it. She's a religious hypocrite. Which to me is the worst kind. I mean, look at what she posted! And that's not even all of it. Last week was something worse. I don't mind religion my feed. To each their own. However, to call people out like that, that's just plain rude. I don't even know why this girl has friends. Instead of commenting a scripture about how we aren't supposed to judge, I just deleted her. Look at me, growing up and shit. *names and pictures aren't shown to protect the asshole*
- I only have four confessions because I'm a damn boring person. Somebody wanna come hangout??
See you tomorrow cupcakes. Lots of love.