- My draft for my fantasy team is tomorrow. Did I tell you what the name was? Well, incase I didn't it's Tittsburg Feelers. Thanks to Sarah for the wonderful idea. And none of my friends that are playing know that I have a blog so they think I'm a creative genius. Thanks again Sarah! I've done thismuch to prepare for the draft tomorrow. I know, I know. How am I gonna win if I haven't even looked at anything. Last year's winner just picked hot guys and she won. I'm sure Blake is gonna sit me down and teach me way too much for my brain to handle tomorrow.
- Damn Texans beat the Cowboys last night. My blogland bestie Jordan loves the Texans. She's on cloud nine today. I told her not to get used to that shit. What's worse is that I heard the stadium was full of more Texan fans than Cowboy fans. AT OUR OWN STADIUM. Pathetic. I bet they're just pretending they usck this season that way when pre-season is over they can kick ass.
|I shouldn't make fun of my own team but this is hilarious. Best caption wins!|
- Why are my bills always due at the beginning of the month. My 3 most expensive ones are all due the first 3 days of the month. I'm poor for like a week and a half after that. And about the time I catch back up and think, "Oh, I can go shopping! Woohoo!" it's bill time again. Jeez, life is always getting in the way of fun stuff.
- I'm glad August is over. All it brought to the game was shitty weather. The first two weeks all it did was rain. I thought about building an ark. It's partially started in Blake's back yard. Then, after the rain it brought a terrible heat wave. See ya next year August. You suck, nobody's going to miss you. And while we're at it, let's just skip September and get straight to the good stuff - October! I have so much going on that month and I can't wait!
- If you follow me on insta or twitter than you know that my other blogland bestie Meg sent me a sweet little package. See, here in the middle of the flyover states, it's hard to get craft beer. We get all the trends last, after they're not trends anymore, and it's no different with craft beers. Meg had written a post about fall beers and one of them she loves is called Pumking. I just had to have some, and not to my surprise, you can't get any around here. So the sweet girl sent me a bottle! I've been holding out on trying it but I'll try it tomorrow. I need to know if I like it because I found other websites that will ship it to me. Can't wait for that!
- Work is sucking right now. Apparently when the kiddies go back to school nobody comes out to eat. And when they do they leave their wallets and their brains at home. Speaking of work, I know that you guys love work stories so every Wednesday I try and blog about some. Come check it out.
It's Friday and I need to back my azz up with Whitney. My favorite song off of Luke's new album is finally on GrooveShark. Thanks to whoever uploaded it. I tried but my iTunes is all fucked up so I couldn't do it. Enjoy. Peace out kids.