Monday, August 19, 2013

She's 21

Yep, you read that right. My momma is 21...again. (41 for those who don't wanna do the math.) Shhh don't tell her that I told you. And I was wrong with my math up there. Oops. I put 42 and believed it was right for like 10 minutes. Good thing for editing.

Today is her birthday. 41 years ago, she came into this world and she has made quite a bit of difference. I mean without her, there wouldn't be me. 



I just want her to know that I love her very much. At times, I can be a little brat, I know that. But you put up with all my bullshit. Thank you. 

I could say thank you for a lot of things. And I do thank you for all the things. I just can't write it all here. This would be the never ending blog post. 


You better enjoy being 21 again. It won't happen again until you're 63. Bahahaha. The day is yours. Do with it as you please. But there better be some drinkage happening. 


So let's play dress up. And go grab a beer. Because you're the best mom. Love you.




5 comments:

Yammering Yankee said...

Happy Birthday to your Momma!!! Also thanks for putting me up on my sidebar :)

Whitney Leigh said...

Happy birthday to your sweet mom!! Tell her thanks for making you! :)

Erin said...

haha 21 again i love it!

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing.
21 is full of power.

Green

Jordan said...

Happy birthday to your momma!