Tuesday, April 22, 2014

You Need This

So remember when I told you I ordered a new comforter that I was in love with. Well, I finally got it, like last month.


AND  I LOVE IT. Yeah, I really do. I don't wanna sleep anywhere else anymore. I love everything about it.



Not only is it beautiful, it's super soft on the other side. I didn't realize that the side I sleep under was made of a different material until it came in.

I ordered the comforter set which included the comforter, two shams, and a bed skirt. I also ordered the coverlet. I had no clue what a coverlet was but I thought I needed it. It's just a quilt that goes underneath the comforter. Basically, it's a blanket for when it's too warm for the comforter. I haven't put the bed skirt on yet because I wasn't trying to flip the mattress up by myself. And the comforter and coverlet are both so long that you can't even tell it's not on there. There's still a few things that go with the set that I want to buy. Especially all the throw pillows! And I still need sheets. My hot pink ones don't look terrible but they aren't great.

coverlet blanket thing
I need this!

The only one complaint I have is that it does wrinkle easily. I don't care enough to send it back though. It's a great set!

And this is what it really looks like. My dog can't jump on my bed on the first try so she scratches the blankets on her way up. I don't want it to be all torn up.


Everything can be purchased from Kohls!

Oh, and they didn't pay me to review this. They don't even know I'm doing this. All thoughts and opinions are my own.

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

It's really pretty!!

Kathy@MoreCoffeeLessTalky said...

new bedding always rocks. i love the feel of sleeping on new bedding :)

-kathy
Vodka and Soda

Jordan said...

Looks so comfy!!

Kerry @ Till Then Smile Often said...

Looks really pretty! I love the coverlet!

Amanda - Voyage of the MeeMee said...

We need something new BAD! I'm jealous!