1. All the puppies and kitties but this one the most. I mean look at that. I get all the snuggles.
2. Family reading this...this could get inappropriate buttttt.....the fact that after four and a half years I have a man that still thinks I'm the sexiest thing ever and would jump at a chance to see me naked and get a little lovin.
3. The family I have. I don't know where I'd be without them.
4. My hoodie. Does that surprise anybody?
5. Going to concerts. I love the shit out of them. And they're even better with my concert people. And when you get to shake hands with Luke and Keith.
6. Country music. I know that a lot of people don't consider the current stream of country music as country, but I do. I love it all. Old, new, except for T. Swift. She isn't country, get her off my damn radio.
7. This guy. And all his butt shaking glory.
8. Freshly clean laundry that I put on after I get my body all fresh and so clean clean. It's the best feeling!
9. New clothes. What girl doesn't love new clothes?
10. A good old fashioned thunder storm. If only they would last longer!
11. Taco Bell. Always and forever. We're besties.
12. This little lady.
14. When clearance is on additional clearance and you don't know it. I feel like I win at shopping on those days.
15. Online shopping. I mean I get to sit in the comfort of my own home sans pants and people bothering me. Win.
16. The first day of Spring where it's warm enough to put the sunroof back and the windows down. Yes.
17. The first Fall day where I can actually wear my boots and scarves and not sweat to death.
18. Good mail days. Where I get packages and letters, not bills.
19. The holiday season. I mean, how can that not make people super happy!
20. A good hair day. Like this one
22. Getting my hair done. I mean who doesn't love to look hot!
24. Girl's nights out or at home.
25. When my makeup looks just right.
26. Office supplies. Especially pens, notebooks, and planners. I die. I can't get enough.
27. Random acts of kindness.
28. Making everybody laugh. Laughter is the best medicine ya know.
29. Glitter and sparkles and sequins. They make my heart burst.
30. When the DVR hasn't been watched and all the good shows are waiting for me.
31. Finding new blogs to read that are just perfect.
32. Good tips at work.
What makes you happy? Link up with Erin!