- Blake cut his hair into a faux hawk and it's hot as hell. I looooove it. Unfortunately, I have no pictures of said hair cut. Sad face.
- In just over 8 weeks I'll be headed down to Dallas to see Mr. George Strait play his last show. There are 10 opening acts which include Kenny, Miranda, and Eric Church. To say I'm pumped is an understatement!
- Last week I spent an hour on my laptop with 5 tabs open, my iPad tab open, and my phone's safari tab open waiting to get tickets to the ACM awards for next year in Dallas. And I got them!!!!!!!! Myself, my wife, Blake, my aunt, and our friend Kyla will be there! I still can't believe how excited I am. Did I mention it's over a year away? Not fair!
- Every pair of socks I own is now clean and put away. And that's a shit ton of socks. If I were a rich girl, I'd never have to wear the same pair twice. New socks are the best socks.
- I got my new bed set. I adore it. And I don't ever want to sleep anywhere else ever again. I promise I'll do a post about it soon. I highly recommend getting this for all of you lovely ladies who said you wanted it!
- I found a shirt that I didn't even remember I had yesterday. I left a lot of my clothes in the laundry room hanging up for awhile. And I mean awhile. I grabbed them all yesterday and started to hang them up when I came across a shirt that I recognized but didn't. I figured out that it was mine. It's like going shopping without spending money. That's #winning right?
- I got asked if I was 16 this morning while waiting at the bus stop with Teagan. I mean, I'll take it. 16 was 7 long years ago. But I wouldn't want to go back.
- I cracked, no shattered, the screen on my phone on Thursday. My heart hurts every time I look at it. I know that I could have it replaced with insurance but I don't have the money and I'm getting a new phone soon. Hopefully next week. But still, no iPhone should ever have to live with a shattered screen. Pretty soon I'm going to look like the guy from the commercials who had band aids all over his hands from trying to use his phone.
- Blake cut said faux hawk off last night. =(((( He said he only planned on keeping it for a week. I just loved it so much. He better plan on doing it again.
- No matter how much laundry I do, there still seems to be piles of it all over my room. I just don't understand. Maybe I should do laundry naked next time.
- I have to work today. For some reason I'm dreading it.
- I'm stuck in a rut. I'm having one of those weeks where I'm all like "where do I go from here??". There are so many options and I hate decisions. School? New job? What do I do?
- This weather....it sucks. Friday and Saturday were beautiful days with blue skies and warm weather. Then Sunday comes in and turns us into rain. And then there was Monday with her god awful snow. SNOW IN APRIL! Are you fucking serious??
- I was trying to do a no spend month. I'm terrible at it. On the first day I was buying stuff. Maybe next month I can try again. I really need to save a little bit. I lost $200 last week somehow. It sucks.
That's it for today. Catch ya on the flip side!