Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Summer Days

I feel like such a crappy blogger lately! Sorry I haven't been around much, I'm trying to get in the swing of things.

20 best snacks for kids
You probably wonder what's changed...well my 4 year old is out of school for the summer! I now have to rearrange my schedule and get everything fiured out. I know it shouldn't be hard but for the last few months I've been able to do what I want when I want because she's been at school. Now I just have to figure out how to do things with her right beside me! It's fun though =).

I've been more of a domestic goddess this week then I probably ever have. I've cooked lunch everyday but today. It may not seem like much, but for our family, this is a big deal. We don't get to have dinner together very often because I'm still working nights, so lunch is our thing. I've also started keeping up with the laundry! That's not like me either. lol.

  
Here's what I need help with.
  • Lunches
  • Stuff to Do
It's not a very long list. But, it's hard to think of when somebody isn't used to being at home all day with their little one.

So lovely readers....what are your favorite lunches/dinners and things to do during the summer months (preferably cheap of course) ? I'm not very creative or crafty but I'm willing to give some easy things a try. We're also kind of picky eaters. We can't have pb+j's everyday or we would. Believe me!!


What makes a day run smoother in your home? Any good laundry/house keeping ideas either?

I know this is going to be a good summer....we just need a little bit of a kick to help us.

I hope y'all have a wonderful summer break and all that good stuff!

Please leave us comments so we can eat! Lol.

No comments: