Sunday, May 20, 2012

Sunday Slack Day =)

It's Sunday. The Sabboth.
Don't do anything Sunday.
Normally I have to work on Sunday,
but not today.

AND I LOVE IT!

Yes, I need the money.
Yes, I need the hours.
Yes, I need it all.
But, oh well!

I wasn't going to type this part but I changed my mind.
I know I haven't blogged in awhile.
I'm getting discouraged.
AHHHHHHH.

I actually have a couple of things I want to blog about this week.
Go me!
But, they just seem to serious for a the beginning of the week post.
I don't want to scare anybody away on a Sunday!

I usually don't have ideas.
But, when I thought of something good, I wrote it down.
Yay me!!

My hunnie made an awesome dinner for us tonight!
He grilled some chicken
and Mmmmm was it good.
I ate a semi-healthy meal and I'm proud of myself.
=]

I think that this is it for now. Short post but it's something...
And All That Good Stuff

No comments: