Wednesday, August 1, 2012

I said My Oh My!

I'm reading 50 Shades of Grey =). And I am sucked in by every word of it. I loooovvveee it. I don't even know why. I just can't get enough. Maybe I'm a perv. It's ok though.

It does have a lot of grammar errors though. And that shiz drives me nuts! I hate Twilight and really thought this was going to be terrible since it was " Twilight fanfare." But it's not even close. I know I have grammar errors and that makes me a hypocrite.

It's a great indulgent read. I'm not taking much from it but I am indulged in Mr. Grey. He looks like this guy in my mind. Yes, that means it's who I want to play him in the movie. I can just imagine how awsesome he would be.


Alexander Skarsgard

And I want a Mr. Grey. I don't care what he's into but the way he loves Ana just melts my heart. It's true absolute love. I see a love story. Of course. I've told you guys I'm really a hopeless romantic. It's complete bullshit and sucks but I really am.

Maybe I'm ok with it because I had read reviews where people listed every negative thing with the book. And I knew that it wasn't going to be great. So that's why I love it. It's like Magic Mike, you have to realize it's gonna be bad but love it for what it is. Terribleness and all. Hahaha. That's fucking deep guys. Wow. Like remember that shit because I doubt it happens very often. Ok, I have another post where I'm getting kinda deep coming up this week. Whatever! Off point here, but that might be a good thing.

I love 50 Shades of Grey. There, I said it. If you disagree and think I'm gross or something that's ok. Just try and love me through it. I give 50 Shades of Grey an A-.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Aww I know so many that love this book, and I just couldn't stand it. I did read all 3, but I don't like missing anything lol. Like you the bad grammar grinded on me, and I didn't get attached to the characters, shame xx

OutsideBeautyInsideHEalth

Shaylynn... a girl, a story, a blog said...

I am lame, and have zero desire to read it... sorry, girl.

Stephanie said...

I haven't read it, but then again, I have read any non-school related books in... years. At least 5, maybe more. Horrible, I know. I don't think I could start with one with bad grammar though!! Although I do know other people that have loved it too.