Wednesday, September 5, 2012

My Pinny Pin Pins!

I know I haven't posted all week...I've thought about it everyday if that counts. I just feel in a rut. I think I don't have a lot to say, then I'm sitting somewhere with a great post running through my head and I think "Oh, I'll remember"....then I don't.  Yep, story of my life. Anyway... I haven't done a link up in awhile so I thought this would be a fun one!




Ummm yes! I really want to buy an outift like this. Especially the boots.
 
 

Source: hex.io via Chloe on Pinterest
I've falled for the leopard print shoe trend.
 
 

This is more my style. Simplicity is key to me! And enter leopard print TOMS!
 
 


 
Just read this list...OMG...Love Fall!
 
 
 
Cupcakes made with liqour. Yes!
 
 
Crockpot recipes. Lots of 'em. Simplicity at its greatest!
 
 
Source: amazon.com via Chloe on Pinterest
Currently on my wish list!
 
 
True.
 
 

Source: giverslog.com via Chloe on Pinterest
Things to do every week to make the Christmas season easier!
I might do a couple of these.
 
 
I actually lol every time I read this.
 
 


 I'm ready!
 
 
I know it says 2011 but it still applies to now.
 
 
So there's a little theme about falll. I just love it. And I gave myself an idea for my next post.
Hell yeah!
 
 
 
 
 
I linked up with Michelle over at The Vintage Apple.
 
 

3 comments:

Chelsee W said...

Ok I absolutely love the iphone case! Your blog is too cute:) bte I found your blog when I was linking up on the Vintage Apple today:)

Shaylynn... a girl, a story, a blog said...

I simply can't pick a favorite.

CWY said...

Great pins! Love the fall outfits! Happy Wednesday!

Christa
Significance or Nothing.