Remember how my word of the year is positivity?? Well it is. And this first week, I've done pretty good. Until today.
I just wanna complain and be grumpy. So I am. Sue me. One day a week isn't terrible. Boyfriend has even commented on how much more positive I've been. That's a good sign cupcakes.
But today...today has just irritated me.
- I woke up and looked up my work schedule online...I only get one day off. Yes, I know that this means I make more money but dammit everybody else got two days off. Sigh. And yes, if everybody else jumped off a bridge I'd do it to MOM!
- There isn't any regular grape jelly in boyfriend's fridge. Just some with "less sugar". That shit didn't have a taste and my toast sucked.
- Work was just busy enough to get annoying. We weren't busy, just steady. I hate steady. We get off the wait and then 5 minutes later 8 parties walk in and we're back on the wait. It makes for a slow day. I want balls to the wall slammed or nothing.
- We're getting ready to take some entrees off our menu at work so I bought myself dinner before my new favorite is gone. Sat down to eat it when a server sat down with me and chewed her food like a cow on cud. I really don't want to see what's in your mouth but even more, I don't wanna hear it! That shit is gross. So irritating. So I boxed up my food and left.
- My keys got bent and I can't in boyfriend's house without him now. Can they make copies of bent keys??
- It's cold! My hands have been freezing all day. ALL DAY.
- Boyfriend is currently crinkling his chip bag like a child plays with a rattle. Ugh I hate noises.
- The fucking internet is being super slow. I load a page about every 10 minutes.
Alright, I guess I'm done whining and being a negative nancy but damn it felt good.
Oh yeah, I finally got my phone! Life is good. Here's a picture of my old one.
Pretty nifty huh!
Alright, I'm done now. See you tomorrow cupcakes. It's my one day off, let's make it good!