Monday, February 4, 2013

I'm Gonna Live Mas When I'm Old

So...there was a football game last night....and I loved every minute of it! I had a great SuperBowl Sunday and I hope ya'll did too. =)) And my team won! I knew I should have bet people. I"m not a gambler. I already lose money, I don't need to do it on purpose.


Highlights of the Game

1. M&M's Commercial.
I love them. They're my favorite candy. And this one just cracked my shit up. lol. 

              

2. Fast & Furious 6
I'm a big dork and I love these movies still. Okaky, I love the ones with the original cast in them! The first one is one of my favorite movies of all time. But waiting till Memorial Day? What a tease!



Aww yeah!







Do you believe in ghosts?


3. Two Broke Girls Commercial
It was perfect! So awesome. I love this show and these girls. I've always said that would be my stripper song. It was in my past life. I'm sure. And they added glitter! What's not to love??


4. My Feast!
Blake and I pigged out on a lot of food. Way to much for just two people. Oh well! 




sandwiches & finger foods/smokies by the man/buffalo (chicken) balls

Food was good! And the chicken balls (I laugh everytime, so immature, I know) tasted amazing! Next time I  make them are things I want to change. Later this week I'll post the recipe! I love making new food.

5. Budweiser Clydesdale Commercial
Ugh my heart broke but it was so sweet! I love animals. And I love beer. Why not put them in a commercial. They have my money heart forever.

            

6. Taco Bell Commercial
This was just awesome and when I'm old, I'm definitely gonna do this. 



7. Beyonce-Bowl
Girl still has it going on! Get it Bey! And then the Destiny's Child reunion....oh sweet childhood yes! I shed a tear or two. 




Lows of the Game

1. Go Daddy Commercial.
EWWWWW. Was that up close and personal make out shot necessary? And it was way too long. Ugh. So nasy. 

2. Dodge Ram, He Made A Farmer Commercial
Yawnnnnn....and I liked the rest of the car commercials. This was too long. And repetitive. Sorry Farmers. I appreciate what you do but this was too much. TOO MUCH.

3. Power Outage
It made me tired. And then I slept through the rest of the quarter after the power came back. The jokes were a high though. I just didn't want to make the list any longer. Long lists don't interest people!



All in all, it was a great Super Bowl day! Happy Monday cupcakes!




1 comment:

Brandy said...

Ahh I can't wait til Memorial Day. It really is such a tease!
& dangit, I totally forgot about that M&M commercial! It was one of the ones I liked too.
Budweiser takes the cake though! Made me tear up! I love Clydesdales, they're so gorgeous!