Tuesday, February 19, 2013

So Tired.

Hi loves. Hope you had a good weekend. I still have birthday stud to tell you but I'm so tired. I haven't been commenting or doing anything worth anything in blog land. It's taking all I have to not nap right now. How do you stay awake? I need something and coffee is not the answer. Between school work and the mini it's all I can do to not fall asleep as soon as my ass hits the couch. I'm working 8 days in a row... Wahhhh. But that's the price ill pay to go watch Luke Bryan shake it for me this weekend. Any advice on how to wake up?? Please give it to me.

3 comments:

Jordan said...

Gorilla glue your eyelashes to the top of your eyelid. Or green tea.

Stephanie said...

I feel the same way this week! The coffee works for me though. And taking breaks to read things like the twitter feeds of the cast of teen mom 2, it makes me laugh and then i can get back to work. For a few minutes at least ;)

Jamie said...

Caffeine and sugar. That's my winning combo :)