Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Wah Wah Wah

I woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning. I'm pretty sure of it. I was mean and ugly and felt sad. I really hate feeling that way. So I did what anybody else would do, and went straight back to bed. I still wasn't myself when I woke up a second time. Hence why you're getting a late post from me. I'm all better now. I'll get to that in a few.

I did the cara box exchange this month because the theme sounded like a good one. The creator, Kaitlyn, paired everybody up by life stages. I think this was a great idea. And although I am a mom and I'm in a long-term relationship, I still signed up for the young adult single, childless box. I don't really blog about Teagan that often and most of the time I just tell silly stories about Blake, so it sounded like a good idea. 

I got paired with Katherine from Simplistic Creations, who is a dyi genius. Seriously, I don't know how she does it. You guys know that diy itsn't my thang. I don't have the patience/creativity to do it. So you get it girl!
Here's my awesome box I recieved. 





Look at those kitchen utensils, guys, she did that herself! 


Cara box rules have just been updated so if you're interested in participating click the button below to learn more. This month's theme is about fall so of course I had to participate! You should do it too. Maybe we can be matched up!



Cara Box


And here's what I watched to put myself in a good mood today. I mean, what girl wouldn't love it. If this doesn't put you in a better mood, well, I don't think anybody can.


No comments: