Thursday, October 3, 2013

Feel Your Boobies

Ahhhh that's the sound of me relaxing for the next four days. I was about done with Olive Garden. It's nice to get a way for a couple of days.

As you all know, it's October. October is also breast cancer awareness month. Obviously this means a lot to me because of my Auntie. It's amazing how you think something only happens to other people and then bam, you're getting the news that somebody you love has it. Breast cancer is not prejudice. It can affect anybody at any time.

So please, do me a favor. It's more of a favor for yourself but it will mean a lot to me as well. Check your boobies! I don't care if you do it yourself or if you have a doctor do it. Just make sure it's done.

Someday we will fight the terrible disease that we know as cancer. I believe that this can happen in our lifetime.

If you'd like to know more about breast cancer click here.

If you'd like to donate to the Susan G. Komen foundation, click here.

And don't forget to check your boobies!


1 comment:

Jordan said...

Love this! BOOBS ROCK! Save the tatas <3