Seven Things You Lack and Covet
1. Motivation to exercise
2. Pretty nails.
4. A car with a door handle and radio, where the alarm doesn't go off every time the door is open.
5. The ability to do something with my hair.
6. Time. Where the hell does mine go?!?!
7. More monies.
Seven Guilty Pleasures
1. Any tv show on MTV. Right now I'm loving Big Tips Texas.
2. Laying in my bed alllll day long.
3. Taco Bell
6. Getting tattoos.
7. Sleeping in.
Seven Wordly Material Desires
1. A camera - point and shoot or DLSR
2. Gold iPhone 5s
3. A new car
4. My own place to stay
5. A new wardrobe
6. & 7. I have no clue. Take me to the mall.
Seven Things You Love About Love
1. Having somebody to come home and bitch about work to.
3. Somebody who understands my crazy and doesn't get pissy about it.
4. A partner in crime.
5. A best friend.
6. Somebody to talk shit to and have them know that's it's all in fun.
7. The look in their eye and the big smile when you're enjoying each other's company.
Seven Great Things In Your Life
1. My family. Seriously though.
2. I have a job. It may not be the best but it helps me pay my bills and I love some of the people I work with.
3. My blog. I've met so many people and I can't wait to really meet them!
4. I've kept another human alive for 5 years. I'm proud of that.
5. My friends.
6. My puppina (that's what I call Trixie)
7. I'm getting better at making decisions.
Seven Things You Neglect To Do
1. Exercise (like ever)
2. Return e-mails
4. Get a decent amount of sleep
5. Be productive
6. Get gas. I hate that shit.
7. Budget. I really need to do this.
Seven Things That Make You Angry.
1. People who don't know how to follow my standards of driving.
2. Irresponsible human beings.
3. Animal abuse and people who are mean to them.
4. Being hungry. I have hanger issues.
5. People who chew with their mouths open.
6. People who treat servers like shit.
7. That I can't control everything that happens to my daughter so that I could keep her safe.