Thursday, June 19, 2014

Girl's Weekend 2014

So about a week and a half ago I took a fabulous weekend trip to Dallas. I love Dallas. Actually it was Arlington, but ya know, whatevs.

My aunt, our friend Kyla, and I all went to see George Strait's last show before his "retirement." Supposedly it will be his last, but give it 5 years and I bet we see him out touring a little. Regardless though we had a blast. And instead of talking all about it, I thought I'd let the pictures do the talking!

Sorry for the picture overload. Ok, not really.

on the road


we purchased vip tickets because it was all we could get. this was the swag.


we had ritas all weekend


some random bar called Cowboys. 

Huge boot in the VIP tent.

The infamous Dusty Jacket. I've never seen Pure Country.

Miranda came out to sing a couple of songs with Mr. Strait.



This isn't a limo. Luckily there were no cops.




her drink got party fowled so she had to drink it from the hole on the side.

My most favorite picture taken that weekend.

Making it rain like they did at Cowboys. We were really excited.

Shhh....we were actually leaving Texas.
Lots of fun, lots of stories, lots of inside jokes and laughter. It was a fabulous time and I wanna do it again!

4 comments:

Amanda - Voyage of the MeeMee said...

Girls weekends are the BEST weekends! Glad you had a good time! :)

Amanda Elizabeth - Meet @ the Barre said...

Oh I love those ripped jeans! Mimosas are really the best right???

Kathy@MoreCoffeeLessTalky said...

looks like an awesome weekend! that pic of you 3 holding hands is so amazing...canvas worthy, in fact :)

-kathy
Vodka and Soda

Kerry @ Till Then Smile Often said...

Glad you had a great weekend! Girl time is always fun!