Tuesday, July 8, 2014

When I'm Alone

I had planned on not blogging today due to the fact that I couldn't think of anything to blog about. But then I saw that Juliette at The Other Juliette is having a blog every day in July link up going on. So I looked at today's prompt and thought why the hell not!


Allieology

Today's topic is things you do when you're alone. This could get interesting. 

I'm alone an awful lot during the summer. The mini is at her dad's house every other week and everybody else works during the week. Except me because I don't have a big girl job. So what else is there to do...

For starters, I take a billion pictures of Trixie. Which she hates but I love. If you go through my phone you can always tell when I've been home alone. There are 25 bad pictures of her and about 2 good ones.




Watch proposal videos and cry like somebody stole my candy. What can I say? I'm a sap. I love proposals. But I love mine the most. =)

Pin all the wedding things on Pinterest. Thank god I have a secret board so I don't drive y'all crazy with that nonsense. Oh wait, you don't follow me? Well just click here and you can!

I probably won't wash my hair for days on end if I can get away with it either. It's just too much effort.

The bra comes off as soon as I walk in the door. It doesn't matter if it's open or closed. Buh-bye loser!!! 

Stare at my phone for ridiculous amounts of time. This one is embarrassing. I'm always on my damn phone. It's so bad that I notice it and try to find something else to do so I don't feel like a failure.

Clean my room...but there's a catch. Most of the time I do it naked. I don't know why. It just feels right. Most of the time my room looks like the closet exploded and spit up my clothes all over the floor. So why not add more clothes to the pile? 

What secrets do you have when you're home alone? Link up!

5 comments:

Cupcakes and Crossbones said...

yay for taking of the bra! It is absolutley the first thing I do when I get home from work!

Brittney, Breaking Free said...

Hahaha my phone is like an extra body part its always in my hand, thats so bad!

kdglisson said...

I love watching wedding clips and crying. I don't even know why I cry, but sometimes it just feels like you need too.

Nats ~Coral Tinted Perceptions said...

The bra is always the first thing to go lol

Kerry @ Till Then Smile Often said...

Having the phone in one hand, the ipad in another is common. So bad but reality. Haha!