Friday, February 17, 2012

My Birthday Week....Isn't Over Yet

And that is why I haven't blogged thiss week in all reality. I've been a bum and haven't written a blog because of my birthday. It exhausts me ;). No but seriously, sorry about the late blog post. One is better than none right?

So you're probably wondering when is your birthday? No? Maybe? Ok. Well my birthday was Tuesday....yeah...as in Valentine's Day. That's a boo day to have a birthday but I'm not going to write about that. I'll probably do a Valentine's Day post after my birthday week is over, which will be on Tuesday. And...drumroll please....I turned 21! Explains a little more about why I've been a bum I'm sure.

Why do I get a birthday week? Well, I just started that this year. I decided that since I don't have anymore fun birthdays to look forward to, I am going to celebrate for a week. A week to take care of myself and enjoy myself more than I normally do. I decided one day a year wasn't enough....I need seven. And I don't just celebrate by being a 21 year old. I celebrate by doing things for myself I would never normally do. I've gotten my nails done, gone shopping, just stuff that's unusual for me. It's been pretty good to me so far.

Well, I don't really have much more to say about my birthday week and/or day. Just that everyone should take time to celebrate themselves more than one day a year.

And all that good stuff!

No comments: