Thursday, May 24, 2012

How Pinteresting!

It's humpday!!!! I technically don't have a weekend when the actual weekend rolls around but I still get excited for the weekend.

There's really nothing new going on.

I closed at work last night and tonight and it sucks! I got spoiled for two weeks and didn't do any closes. So I wasn't very excited about either night. Last night was suckish. Worked for 7 hours and made $19 dollars. Blah....Tonight wasn't much better.

Teagan took a break from me today. lol. Once a week she goes to my grandma's all day because she wants to. I think it's when she gets tired of me and she needs a break from me. I swear she's only 4 but she's going on 14. I love this little girl though!

I'm gonna link up with Vintage Apple again today. It wasn't the game plan but I need some exposure. I'm getting really discouraged about my blog. Hopefully this can help.

Here it goes....






















                                                                                                                                                  



                               



  





















This week was a lot easier than the first week  I did it. I really like all the pins I chose this week. =)
Feel free to visit me on Pinterest!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

YES. One of my favorite ways to use Pinterest is fun pictures like that! Love your blog!

Chloe said...

Ahhh! Thank you! It means a lot when somebody says they love my blog. I was getting into yours today while I was reading it. I can relate for sure! Hope to see you around here more ;).