Thursday, May 24, 2012

Thirsty Thursday

It's Thursday....eyyyyyy! lol.
I'm a big dork but that's ok.
I love being a dork!

Today was my day off and it was wonderful.
This morning I went to the local greasy breakfast spot
with my momma and my baby. It was delicious!
Then we went to Walmarth where I proceeded to spend
waaaay more money than I had intended.
But that's ok too because it wasn't just crap that I bought.
It was really my first adult shopping trip I think.

I made a yummy dinner tonight!
I grilled hamburgers, hotdogs, and corn on the cob.
Yes, I -a girl- used the grill!
I love to grill.
I know guys think they are the only ones who can but ha!

Then it was relax time. A bottle of budlight (my favorite drink of all)
and my couch. Yep, I live the good life.

I'm doing another link up today and I'm excited about it.
I'm linking up with A Complete Waste of Makeup for
It's OK Thursday.

Its Ok Thursdays


It's OK

that my hamburgers were kinda dry because my corn was badass!

I haven't been great with my eating healthier...I will get there

to be excited about my upcoming trip to see my auntie even though I have two weeks

to not have it all figured out...that's the fun of being a 20 something right?!?

that I'm addicted to Pinterest

to do away with a budget every now and again

that I can't stop thinking about Grey's Anatomy...did you SEE how it ended!?

to find a new hairstylist...I can't really convince myself to but I need to

that I miss school....summer school starts soon.

to be an emotional hot mess somedays

to realize that I have something I need to fix and fix it

to pamper me more


Well...that's it for today. I know it isn't much but I'm tired. Waaay tired. My little person makes sure I don't get to have a nap most days. Crazy little girl!

Hope your Thursday was awesome

And All That Good Stuff!


p.s. I know my title has nothing to do with my post.
It really is thirsty Thursday though.
I need to go out soon.






No comments: