|One of my favorites|
Tuesday should be pretty good. I have some homework to do for my Law Office Management class. It's the last day of the semester!!! I'm also off work today =). I get to hang out with my little girl allllll night long. I'm excited!!
I found a link up I want to do today. I know it seems like I'm gonna do a lot of link ups, but I'm not going to do all of them every week. And I think they're pretty fun. It's something new to me!!
I'm gonna do Top Ten Tuesday. This week it's just going to be 10 things about me. I know I haven't ever come right out and tell you guys -my awesome readers!- much about me personally or some fun facts. So I thought this was a great idea for my first Tuesday link up.
Ten Things I Love About Me! (hahahaha)
1. I am pretty much addicted to reading blogs right now. It's all I do in my spare time. It kind of gets in the way of my homework.
2. I loooovvvveee TV. Not even kidding. I watch way to much of it. I have half the shows I watch recorded on Blake's dvr and the shows he doesn't like that I watch are recorded on my dvr at home. Hahahaha. Kind of sad.
3. I've become a girlie girl as I've gotten older. I used to careless about heels, the color pink was stupid to me, and all kinds of other things. I love heels and the color pink now.
4. I'm team iPhone. (nothing to explain)
5. I love my daughter to pieces. Well this one is a given, but it is still something important about me.
6. I'm a business management major with an emphasis in human resources. I'm also getting a minor in paralegal studies. I really don't have any clue what I want to do after graduating college. Whenever that will be, because it's a long way from now.
7. I'm really into Moscato. However, I'm afraid to try anything other then the one bottle I know I like. Which brings me to....
8. I hate change. Like seriously. If it isn't already ok in my head, I probably won't go through with it. It takes a lot of convincing.
9. I'm attracted dirty boys. I know that sounds bad, but not really. Guys like Russel Brand and Johnny Depp. OH....and Charlie Hunnam from Sons of Anarchy. Get the picture here? lol.
10. I love weddings. They are just so beautiful and happy. They have such a good meaning to them. What's better then a celebration for two people that are absolutely in love with each other and want to spend the rest of their lives together!
Well, I hope you feel like you know me a little bit better! Hopefully with these things you understand me better. Maybe not, but now you know more about me! This link up was from Many Little Blessings.