Wednesday, May 30, 2012

What's in My Bag??

I saw one of these what's in my bag posts and knew right away that I wanted to do it! I love knowing what others keep in their purses so I figured I'd let everybody know what's in mine.

First, I've got to say that I know my purse isn't seasonal but it sure is damn cute! Normally I try and change them with the season but I just love this one waaaaay to much to let it go yet. =)




Yes, it has a sequined bow on it. My two favorite things!!!

Next, is a picture of my purse on the inside. It's kinda scary!


Sorry for the crappy pic. It didn't look so hard to see on my phone!

Here are the contents of my purse. It's not as bad as it used to be. I recently invested in a little bag to be more organized.



Where do I start to tell y'all what I have. Well I'll go from left to rigth. I'm left handed so it's easier.
That big black thing on the left edge is my apron for work. I don't serve very often anymore but I did like last month and I guess I've been lazy and forgot about it. Next we have my keys on a Marilyn lanyard from my hunnie, my camera holder, my going out "wallet". It's a metal thing that holds my id, debit card, and some money.  Not one, but TWO pairs of sunglasses and they are the same ones. =). Up front we have a gift card holder with a gift card to the buckle. I've had it since my birthday. I don't shop there much! Underneath that is my sister's graduation program. Idk why I still have it. There's a dollar on top of that not in my wallet like it should be. Then we have my wallet, my little bag holder thing, my journal, a broken head band =(, and a sleeve of my hoodie that is like a security blanket. Interesting huh??


 
The inside of my billfold. Lots of cards huh! No money though! lol.


These are the contents of my little bag! On the left I have lots of pens because I loovvvee them. Then I have the most badass calculator I've had since I was in 7th grade. That's like 8 or 9 years! I have my freshen up goodies. As you can tell there aren't very many. I don't wear a lot of makeup. I've got a free hand cream from Mary Kay, some carmex, toothpaste!, nail clippers, some bug bite cream for the little one, my eyeliner. I can't live without the stuff. It's what makes me feel beautiful. Really. And last I've got a makeup remover cloth. Pretty interesting seeing as how I don't wear makeup! I stole it from my hotel room in april. lol. And last but not least, a lighter. Yes, I did quit smoking, but I carry it just incase. I work and am friends with people that smoke and it's nice to be helpful!

I hoped y'all liked looking in my purse! I know that I found it interesting.

1 comment:

Ali said...

OMG, wasn't that calculator the best? I can't believe they still work! I have mine right by the check book.