Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Best Decision I've Made Yet

Would be to quit my job at Pizza Hut.

check.



That's right. Today I successfully ended a 4 year relationship with my employer.
Well, I don't know if successfully is the right word.
Just what made me feel good.
Whatever.


Yes, I know that technically this should be a post about my vacation...but this is
really like a new  vaction. Ha.
I'm just trying to find excuses.
No, boyfriend's internet is suckyyy and I have to do it after
1 am because there are too many pictures.
See, we have a download allowance and after you go over the allowance
the internet goes off. And you have to sell your soul buy more internet.
And then I get in trouble.


I'll work on it later. Promise.


Anyway, I now am jobless. I've had a job for 4 years and I'm only 21.
This is weird for me.
It feels like a new change and I so need that.
It's a new chance to find myself.

Please feel free to follow along on my first jobless train in along time. There will
be ups and down but hopefully it will be worth it in the long run.


and p.s.
I feel so much better already!

 



2 comments:

tiff@thecoffeehouse said...

I do career counseling, so this post caught my eye. change is definitely good! and I truly believe that if you don't love your job, it's not the right job. you'll find something great, no doubt.

Chloe said...

Awww thank you! I have no idea what I want to do and honestly I'm really freaked out right now.