Wednesday, June 13, 2012

I'm home! Part One

'Ello lovelies! I'm finally back on my computer after a wonderful vacation. I already miss it and want to go back. I seriously contemplate moving there sometimes. lol.

I don't even know where to begin. But this post is going to be in two parts because I took too many pictures for one post! And there are a ton of pictures of kittens. Just beware. I won't post all of them but there probably will be a lot. lol.

Well...here's how I started out my trip




Yes, that's a boom box in my passenger seat. Don't judge! lol.
 I told ya'll I drive a hoopty and the radio not working is one of the beautiful things about it.
I had to have my jams on the way there for sure!


OMG Oklahoma drivers are the rudest drivers in the fucking world. Not even kidding. I got cut off so many times. And they wouldn't let me on interstates from entrance ramps. I just had to sit and wait. The other lanes were open! They refused to get over. Ohhh...and they love to tailgate you if you don't go as fast as they want to.
We're going through a work zone and the speed limit is 65...I'm already going 70 (yes I speed) and they are right on my ass! I fucking hate it.

Anyway...so I got to my auntie's with only a handful of problems.
I was so happy to see her.
But...the woman is kinda crazy. She has 4 cats and a turtle and a man.
Yeah...it's fun. lol.
No, she's amazing at taking care of people and animals so it suits her perfectly.


She has a cat named Pixie. A cat named Abby. And two 11 week old twin kittens. Lilly and George.
And George was a girl until the day I came down.
He had to go to the vet that day and it turns out her little Georgie was just George.
And the turtle's name is Crush. Yes, like the one on Finding Nemo.




On the top is Lilly
On the left is Pixie
On the right is George
I didn't get a picture of Abby or of Crush.

I got there and we had some awesome food at a place called Dickey's. It's a bbq joint and it was pretty damn good.
That night we just hung out at home and watched some tv. I had driven for 4 hours and
didn't feel like doing anything anyway.




The next day is when the fun started. We said that we were going to go to the zoo. Then we were going to go to a movie. But first we had to run to walmart. I know, I know, what kind of fun can anybody have at walmart? Well, my aunt and I can have tons. Everytime we get together we go to Wally World. We spend money we shouldn't on shit we don't need but it's a great bonding experience and it's soooo fun. It's our thing.




Above left is me. My hair is up for the first time in a year. I neeeeeed a haircut.
Above right is my wonderful auntie. She has a bum foot right now hence the machine thing
And the bottom are pictures of her hunnie hula hooping. Yep. That's right =).

So what about the movie and the zoo? Well that shit never happened. Three hours at walmart happened. Hahahahaha. I love it.

Then we went and ate at WhatABurger. I had a simple cheeseburger and that thang was
fucking huge! OMG.

We went home and then it was time to get ready to go out. Yep! One of my most favorite things
in the world. lol.
We met up with a wonderful friend of my aunt's. Her name is Kyla and we've gotten close too.
She's like a crazy older sister that I never had.


Kyla, Myself, Auntie
*please excuse the uber whiteness. Stupid iPhone flash makes me look ridiculous.

So we pick up Ms. Kyla and head over to Bricktown. Which is downtown Oklahoma City. And since
I'm a small town girl, I must say it's AMAZING!

this isn't my own photo.

Once we got there we went to dinner at Chelino's. Auntie and I had just eaten but Kyla was starved so
we split an appetizer. But this is actually what I consider my "dinner" lol.


and it was damn good.

And that is all I'm doing for now...My hands hurt. The second half will be up soon ;)

And All That Good Stuff


ps. I didn't do a preview first and my pictures aren't in the order I had them in. I don't know wtf happened. Sorry!

2 comments:

jes @ twosmuppies said...

the hula hoop pictures are hilarious!

Chloe said...

Hahaha. I thought so too but he was really scared I was going to put them on fb. lol.