oh yeah, I'm linking up with Cat from Stuff I Love!
1. Aside from blogging, what hobbies take up most of your time.
Honestly, blogging is really my only hobby. I hang out with
the coolest 4 year old I know. Oh and I love to read and watch bad tv.
2. What do you consider to be your most unusual hobby?
Ummm....idk. Like I said, not a lot of hobbies. Family and friends...you might
have some ideas. Let me know, so I can let all these fine people know!
3. Do you have any hobbies that people might not expect you to?
Ummm....I collect stilletos. If you see me on a daily basis you wouldn't
expect it. I don't wear them often but I LOVE them.
4. What do you consider to be your greatest hidden talent?
Well, it's not hidden anymore. Writing was at one time though. I hid
it from everybody because I didn't want people to read it and laugh at it. Not
in a haha way but in a mean way.
5. Are there any hobbies that your family takes part in together?
Gawwwdddd, this hobby thing is killer. I'm really boring guys. For real though. lol.
So no, I don't think so.
6. Has a simple hobby ever led you to a great adventure?
I'm writing this here blog so yeah, it has. And I absolutely love it!
7. What is your newest hobby?
8. What's your oldest hobby?
Reading. I love books. Ever since I could kinda sorta read I have been.
9. Is there a hobby you wish you had time or talent for, but it just hasn't happened?
I wish that I was a better photographer. I don't want to make a profession out of it though.
I just want to enjoy my pictures more than I already do. And dance...I used to dance and I loved/still love it. Hopefully someday both of these happen =)
Well, sorry for being such a let down this week guys. I'm not much of a hobby person. The last question could have gone on for forever though. Hopefully I'm better next week.