Friday, July 6, 2012

Happy Friday Lovelies!

It's Friday it's Friday gotta get down on Fridaaaaaayyyy.

Hahaha sorry, I had to. You know deep down you kinda like it!

I'm gonna link up with Miss Angie from My So-Called Chaos to do my monthly goals. I know I didn't complete most of them but that's just me! Sorry suckas. Been a long month.





June Recap!

- Be more active. fail. No excuses can make this better.

- Drink more water. fail. Ok, half and half. But it's not enough for me to consider it complete.

- Get with my sister for her graduation gift. failed. But I did spend a lot of time
with her!!

- Save money other than for my car payment. fail. I quit my job! No money to
save besides the money I already had.

- Go through tea's toys. fail. yeah. go me.

See kids, this is why I didn't want to post it. Oh well!


July's Goals

Find a J-O-B.  I should have already had one by like two tuesdays ago. Well at least
in my head that's how it feels.

Read 2 books.

Stay up to date on my school work. I'm almost done. I can do this.

And goals from the month before that I'm going to accomplish

- be more active

- go through tea's toys in the living room. (The child has more toys in her room but there are plenty here.)

- drink more water. (I'm already doing good on that one!)

That's all for this month. I'm really going to work on the job. Yep. I need one super bad. That's my main goal.

4 comments:

Shaylynn... a girl, a story, a blog said...

"Fail" - I don't believe in goals.. mostly because I kinda am super lazy.

Chloe said...

Hahaha...I'm trying to believe I guess. But yeah, I'm super lazy too and if you coulnd't tell I failed alot. What can I say...I'm to cool for goals. pshhh yeah!

SECS said...

Hi! I found you through the blog hop on http://www.fightingpcosnaturally.com/! Don't feel bad about the "fails", you'll get there! I need to stay on top of the schoolwork too, only a couple more weeks of summer semester! Best wishes, http://secsvspcos.blogspot.com/

Miss Angie said...

Sorry it took me so long to come by, I thought I commented before but I guess not. Great goals I hope you make/made them! Will be putting up August's next week!