I'm in a funk. And a pissy one at that. I don't know why. Life is being pretty good to me right now and I know I should be happy. But something somewhere is pissing me off and putting me in a funk. Besides that I can't think of shit to write about. Blahhhhh.
I'm doing Is that Normal today because I don't have a damn thing to write about. I'm linking up with Allyce from Chalk in the Rain. I think that what she does is pretty fun and it's original! So I decided why not? This week most people had their man candy answer the questions too but I'm not gonna because I don't wanna. Ha! lol.
1. Is it normal for men to hug?
I don't see why not. They don't do it often so it might be weird at first but whatever makes them happy.
2. Is it normal to gag on your toothbrush while brushing?
I think so. I do it when I brush my tongue. No biggie!
3. Is it normal to wear the same bra daily?
Normal...yes. Gross...kinda. But bras are expensive. At least mine are. I have some huge tatas too. That's why. I own two regular bras and two strapless. You can judge if you want...I judge myself for it too. =)
4. Is it normal for grown women to use the words "like" or "um" while speaking?
Like not so much...but umm is ok. Sometimes you can't think of the word right off the bat. Or the answer or whatever the hell you're trying to think of.
5. Is it normal to eat cake batter/ dough?
Of course! What normal person hasn't done this??
6. Is it normal to go "commando" in public/at work?
Normal...probably not. But I know people who do it. Comfort is key.
7. Is it normal to have long toe nails?
NO! That's fucking gross. You either need to cut that shit or hide it in a shoe. And just so y'all know....boyfriend will NEVER get in bed with me with some icky ass long nails.
8. Is it normal to try on an article of clothing in the middle of the store?
Outerwear yes...but if you're trying on a shirt in the middle of the store that's a little awkward. Plus it won't fit right...unless you're just getting naked in the middle of the store. Hahahahaha. YES!
9. Is it normal to tell someone to be quiet or "shhhh" someone in a quiet setting? ie. church, movie theater, meeting, etc.
If they're your friend or family member I don't see why not? But I personally can't tell a stranger that. I just shoot them dirty looks when they get loud. lol. Unconfrontational for sure.
10. It it normal to change clothes multiple times before leaving the house?
Yep, somedays you don't realize you're having a fat day until you've already put on what you want to wear. I could keep going but we'd be here for the next century.