Thursday, August 23, 2012

My Happiness

Hey hey hey. I have a little time and I thought I'd stop in and ya know...write a post. Sorry for the delay. I need to quit apologizing. It's my blog. I can do what I want. But I know you all need the scoop on my life and I need to quit waiting so long between posts. One day, I'll be organized and able to have posts ready along with ya know...work, school, being a mom, life. Yeah, keep dreaming kids!

I've noticed that I've gained quite a few followers while I've been absent and so I thought that they'd like to get to know me too. So hello new followers! Happy to see you. And old followers, I'm always happy to see you too! Thanks for hanging through this with me. I thought that I would make a list of things that make me happy. That way people can get to know me! Good idea right? Right!

 
1. Sunshine
 
 
2. The color pink.
 
3. DVR
 
4. Target
 
5. Sweat Pants
 
 
6. Pinterest
 
7. Reading
 
8. Organization
 
9. The clean feeling after you get out of the shower and put on
clothes fresh out of the dryer.
 
10. My iPhone
 
11. Mi Familia
 
 
12. My ratty old hoodie.
 
13. Sleep
 
14. Fall/Autumn
 
 
15. Good Music
 
16. Suprises
 
17. A trip to the hair salon.
 
18. Blankets
 
19. Planners
 
20. Learning
 
21. Trixie.
 
22. Blogging
 
23. Reading your blogs!
 
24. Babies
 
25. Pumpkin anything (not coffee though)
 
 
this list isn't in any particular order. Just things that make me smile when I think about them.
I might do a second post. Not soon though. My idea is that when I can't think of something to
write about, I can come over to this post and find something. 25 ideas!
 
 
What makes you happy?

5 comments:

The Management said...

#9 is one of the best things ever.

seriously.

Shaylynn... a girl, a story, a blog said...

you know WHAT it is your blog! Do whatever you want.

But DUDE pumpkin spice, starbucks. I COULD DIE. so good.

so sad for your loss.

Jordan said...

I haven't tried the pumpkin latte or whatever from Starbucks, but I'm tempted to after all the hype. And #9 is a pretty sweet feeling. Happy Friday!

Stephanie said...

I like this list! Pinterest, pumpkins, pink, planners.... also all my favorites :)

Aubrey S. said...

Oh pumpkin pie. Gosh, I wish it was fall already.

Have a fabulous weekend!