Before I post my picture I just want to say that I'm not fishing for any compliments. I'm not here to hear "You look great" or "You are perfect the way you are." That may be how you feel, but not me. I hate this body I have. I hate hate hate it. Except for the boobs. They could perk up a little though. lol.
So...here are some of the things I'm going to start doing to change myself.
- Portion control. I did this tonight (it's Wednesday) and I felt really good about myself. I didn't eat until I was so full I couldn't move. I just didn't go back for seconds and only had one shredded chicken burger. I will buy a scale and a measuring cup. I will count out my chips and place them in a bowl instead of bringing the whole bag with me. Ya dig?
- No more soda. I promised my auntie that I would quit drinking soda for her because she got it taken away for her chemo. However, they told her that she could have it once a day or in little doses. Well, I've been using the once a day. Not anymore. Water here on out. Or tea. Or juice. Or milk...you get the idea. Preferably no carbonated beverages. *sigh* That includes red bull and beer. I might bend the rules for beer though.
- I will do an hour of cardio 5 days a week. I don't care where I do it...at home, boyfriend's, the gym, outside, but one full uninterrupted hour. Which means I might have to get up earlier or I can't sit around and do nothing all day. Oh well!
- I won't eat bread sticks at work anymore. I work at Olive Garden. I love their bread sticks. They are soooo good. But they're also 180 calories. FOR ONE! And I should probably stop eating their mints too. Ugh. If I have to eat at work...I'll have soup. Just one bowl though.
- I'll eat out less. If I do eat out...I will have a healthier option then my normal meal. So guys...what's "healthy" at taco hell? Because I know that steak taquitos with a side of salsa and nacho cheese is helping that belly look a little more prego every time we eat it. I love taco bell. I really do.
- I'll acknowledge when I backslide and I won't beat myself up about it. I'll just try harder. I'll do better.
- I will do some sort of ab workouts to get that belly to unpudge. lol. Any good ideas?
And here's my last problem...eating healthy. See I don't like a lot of fruits or veggies. I'm a texture person and it just weirds me out. I've wanted to like lettuce so bad...but it's so hard. What are your suggestions for me eating healthier? Even if it's just a tiny bit. Something is better than nothing right?
If you don't hear from me next week it's because I probably died. hahaha. Just kidding. But if I don't link up, don't think it's because I'm not doing what I said, I just feel that I only need to link up if I have something important to share.
So here's to skinny! I'm gonna do it...for me!