Sunday, December 30, 2012

Blogging Resolutions


Blogging Resolutions

This little blog will be getting a makeover. It's been a year since this little blog started and now since I've enjoyed it so much and know I will continue...I'll be shelling out some bucks for it to look pretty!

I'm going to start buying ads! I would love to sponsor a few blogs this year. I'm ready to start getting to know my bloggy friends more and networking. Getting my name out there and making friends? Hell yes please! Plus I get to help out some of my favorites. =)

I'm only going to be participating in one swap a month if I do any. I have to make sure it's actually one I want to do. I'm going to get better at them. And having more than one to remember is some hard damn work for this girl. Hopefully later in the year, I'll be ready to tackle two. The only way I see this happening is if I've already joined one and I see another one I absolutely love and I've thought for a couple days about it.

I'm a lurker...I hardly ever comment but I read daily. I know how much I love comments so I will be commenting more! =)

No comments: