Friday, December 14, 2012

Let's Get Christmas-y

We're gonna get Christmasy so if you're a scrooge or a grinch sorry!

First things first I joined Autumn's second Blog Friend Package Swap. This month's theme was Christmas ornaments! I knew that I had to do it because I love Christmas and making presents for other people. I was partnered with Holli and this girl got me awesome stuff! She got me down to a t! It also helped that we enjoyed the same Christmas stuff. Here is the fabulousness that she sent me.



Aren't they adorable! I think she did great. 

Last night the little diva had her school's Christmas program. They do it every year and sing the same songs every year. Thank goodness my kid is cute and sassy other wise this would have been boring. Here are a few of the pictures I took. Unfortunately they were all taken with my phone because my camera was at boyfriend's house.


Here she is in front of her Grammy's tree (my gma). That crazy lady has presents under that bish already!


Here she is singing to her little heart's content.


Look at that face. She was sassing me from a far.

We've decked our halls too! I've wanted to show you guys for awhile but haven't had the energy to post. But I'm all good today. In my house we all have our own trees. Yes, it is kind of selfish but yes it is fun. 


This is mine. I adore it to pieces. It's very original. I know that it's kind of crooked which pisses me off but nothing I can do. Pieces got thrown away. But it's beautiful!



Here it is all lit up. So much prettier!


This is the wreath of all wreaths. I love it. And because of this I will always have a wreath up for everything! And I have so many i want to try and make.


This is just a tree. It's cute.


My mom's silver tree. With her favorite kind of ornaments on it. 


And last but certainly not least...the little's tree. Over decorated and everything! And it's the same height she is so she decorated it all herself. This is where my sentimental ornaments hang. Ones that my momma and I have collected while I was growing up.


And our stockings. From left to right momma's, mine, little's, and Trixie's.
Mine and Teagan's don't really match our personalities so I'm on the look out for new ones. 
And I'm getting boyfriend one this year. Since stockings are kinda my favorite part, I decided I needed to!

And there you have it, our decor. There's some more but it's just figurines and such. I could have gotten a lot more done but we decided that we don't need to have the crazy holiday house. But don't worry...when we get our own it's on!



2 comments:

Jordan said...

Love it all! I personally think the leopard suits you and your sassiness just fine! Have a great weekend!

Jess said...

I love all your decorations! What fun! Especially that wreath! Did you make it?