All I want for Christmas is you....and this other stuff to. Since I've been good all year, maybe you can talk somebody into buying it for me!
This is my first collage ever...I just discovered all the fun features of picmonkey! Can't wait to do more.
Ok, this is my casual wish list. Things that I could possibly get.
1. Uggs - yep, I don't even care if they aren't in style anymore. I love them. And I want the tall ones in grey, black, and the color shown. =)
2. Naked by Urban Decay - I won't pay this much for makeup but I really want this one. The colors are super pretty.
3. This bedding by Jennifer Lopez made for her Kohl's collection. I'm not normally a purple fan but this is beautiful! I want the pillows too. The whole set would look great with me in it! I'd pick a favorite but it's hard between the shimmery comforter and the awesome decorative pillows!
4. VS Yogas - I haven't owned a pair of yogas yet. Terror terror I know! I'm hoping maybe these show up under my tree! I'm a slave to comfort and it looks like these are right up my alley.
And this wishlist is for when we win the lottery someday!
1. A new car - A camaro would be nice...but I'll take anything other than what I have right now!
2. A trip to Vegas - It just sounds like a bunch of fun. Day drinking and swimming with no worries. Count me in.
3. A cruise - Someday I will take one of these.
4. The new iPad - I do have a regular iPad that I adore. However, what girl wouldn't want a new one, plus I could give my old one to my mom. haha. I love mine though. I'll keep it =)
5. A big girl camera - I might need some classes to go with it. I love pictures and taking pictures and with a nice camera it would be even better. I'd even take the one on the TSwift commercial right now. That would fit in my purse!
That's just my "If we were rich list" The other list is just enough for me! I love everything on it.
So Santa Baby, when you hurry down my chimney Christmas night, try and bring some of my goodies with you!