Wednesday, December 26, 2012

The Day After

I hope y'all had a wonderful Christmas! We sure did. I just wanted to stop in and say hello. I miss your lovely faces. I got everything I wanted and then some. And the little had a great Christmas too.

I got to spend time with my awesome family and it was just great. I wish every day was like Christmas, minus stuffing my face and presents. I really just want the family time. =) I mean, I love to stuff my face but I don't think that this would end up well for me.

This isn't very long but I don't have much to say. This week is killer. lol. My baby blog has been neglected for almost a week and we lost a reader =( Oh well, you can't please everybody.

Boyfriend got the new Batman for Christmas and we just put it in. Must go watch.

I'm back to work today. I'm jealous of everybody who's off until next year. Enjoy your time guys!

1 comment:

Jordan said...

So happy you had a great Christmas! I lost 2 readers, woohoo. :) I'm back at work today and tomorrow and then off again until the 2nd. Hope you have a great day!