So, this week has been an interesting one for me. I've figured out that over the course of a month, I've broken 5 kind of important things. Let's start from the beginning shall we.
- My Phone. That's what started this horrible breaking trend. You guys already know about that.
- My keychain. See, one day I went out to my car to start it and all my keys were gone. I was like wtf????!!! I came back in and the damn thing had fallen apart. I was a little irritated. I found all my keys and have some of my keychains but I haven't put them back together. I don't know why.
- My car door handle. I told you guys about that too. I don't think I've ever been so mad in my life as I was the night I did that. Just fucking irritating.
- A laptop. Yep, that's right. Somebody stepped on a laptop that was in the room and now the screen is being a little bitch. It's not mine obviously but it's still broken. However, boyfriend found out it has HDMI hookup so it's salvaged =)
And last but certainly not least...
- My car key. Yes, you read that right. The key to my car broke in half Tuesday night. As boyfriend was trying to start the car with it. Luckily, he got the piece out of the ignition. I just couldn't believe it. Luckily I had a spare at home so I called and asked my momma to come rescue me. And the laptop and the key happened on the same damn day. Destiny?
Do you have a bad touch?? It seems here lately anything I touch breaks. Did you go through this? lol.