1. We Are Never Getting Back Together (or whatever the hell this is), Taylor Swift - I honestly 100 percent can not stand this song. It makes my ear drums bleed. This is going to music hell where stupid songs written by adults for tweens go to die. I just wish it wouldn't have been so popular on the way there.
2. Jesus Take The Wheel, Carrie Underwood - take the wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeellllllllllll. Stfu already. Yeah, it might have a great meaning but gawwww stop that awful screeching and put your damn hands on the wheel just in case!
3. Firework, Katy Perry - OK, almost any song she sings except for E.T. could be on this list. They're all just so obnoxiously happy and over played. Even her sad songs are happy. And I really don't like her. She's gross.
4. Grendae, Bruno Mars - I do like Bruno Mars. I truly do, but this song is dumb. He would not catch a damn grenade I don't care what he says. And I know "I'm not supposed to take it literally" but I can't help it! It's just so so so stupid to even say it. I roll my eyes everytime.
5. Bullet Proof, La Roux - This song just drove me crazy every time it was on the radio. And then it would be stuck in my head. I think it was her voice that irritated me. I don't know, but ugh.
Honestly, that's all I could think of. I don't have a radio right now so I don't even know what's popular. I only listen to my phone. It sucks. But I don't have to hear stuff I don't like! Happy Tuesday cupcakes