Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Owww...My Ears

So remember when I posted some songs that I love It was fun and people seemed to like it. So I thought why not do it again, but change it up a little. Instead of songs I'd never skip, I thought how about those songs that I can't stand to listen to anytime they come on. Obviously this isn't on my phone because why would I buy music that I can't stand. But the radio over plays a lot of songs and so does CMT. You'd think that as long as country music has been around they could play old videos instead of Carrie Underwood twice an hour every hour. Yuck.

1. We Are Never Getting Back Together (or whatever the hell this is), Taylor Swift - I honestly 100 percent can not stand this song. It makes my ear drums bleed. This is going to music hell where stupid songs written by adults for tweens go to die. I just wish it wouldn't have been so popular on the way there.

2. Jesus Take The Wheel, Carrie Underwood - take the wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeellllllllllll. Stfu already. Yeah, it might have a great meaning but gawwww stop that awful screeching and put your damn hands on the wheel just in case!

3. Firework, Katy Perry - OK, almost any song she sings except for E.T. could be on this list. They're all just so obnoxiously happy and over played. Even her sad songs are happy. And I really don't like her. She's gross.



4. Grendae, Bruno Mars - I do like Bruno Mars. I truly do, but this song is dumb. He would not catch a damn grenade I don't care what he says. And I know "I'm not supposed to take it literally" but I can't help it! It's just so so so stupid to even say it. I roll my eyes everytime.

Source: imgfave.com viaMegan on Pinterest


5. Bullet Proof, La Roux - This song just drove me crazy every time it was on the radio. And then it would be stuck in my head. I think it was her voice that irritated me. I don't know, but ugh.

Bulletproof by La Roux on Grooveshark

Honestly, that's all I could think of. I don't have a radio right now so I don't even know what's popular. I only listen to my phone. It sucks. But I don't have to hear stuff I don't like! Happy Tuesday cupcakes

4 comments:

Whitney Leigh said...

Anything by FUN automatically gets the radio shut off around here.

Dabbling in Dixie said...

haha Katy Perry is so overplayed! So is Adele... I mean I love her but sometimes her songs make me want to throw myself outta the car!

Jordan said...

This is fantastic. That Katy Perry ecard cracked me up! I also agree about the Grenade song; I hate it. I like his other music though! Tswift can just stop. I will never ever ever like that song. Like ever. And now it's probably going to be stuck in my head.

Stephanie said...

Agreed! Agreed with all of these!