I'm smiling because
- It's my one day off this week
- I start server training tomorrow!!!!!!
- Cortney nominated me for a Liebster Award.
- Meg nominated me for a Liebster Award.
- Apparently I'm doing something right here because people like me.
- I get to see Great Gatsby today. Everbody in my family knows how much I love the 20's.
Parties, the clothes, the sparkles, ahhhh. And how much I love Leo.
Side story time...In the elementary school I went to, they always had 100 day. It was always the 100th day of school. The teachers always made us do something to commemorate the 100th day of school. Some kids glued 100 buttons to poster board, others did marshmallows, well, my daddy and I glued 100 different pictures of Leo to my poster board. Yep. And he never even stuttered a word about how a third grader shouldn't do that. He supported it!
Just like this, but way cooler.
Anyway...told you side story. Of course today I'm going to accept my awards from the fabulous ladies above!
I know this is long. But there are some funny facts about me. Just saying.
The Way It Works
Acknowledge the blog that nominated you
Tell 11 facts about yourself
Answer the 11 questions the nominating blogger created
List 11 bloggers with less than 200 followers that you believe deserve some recognition
Post 11 questions for them to answer
Notify them that they've been nominated
You can't nominate the blog that nominated you
(I just copy and pasted that from Cortney. I'm lazy like that)
Even though I was nominated twice I'm only listing 11 facts. I have to save something interesting for you guys when my mind goes blank!
1. I'm a south paw. Yeah, a leftie. And I love it.
2. I cry over almost any movie. Animal ones are the worst.
3. I hate change. I just changed my lock screen for the first time in 2 years today.
4. I've never been to the beach. We're trying to change that this summer.
5. I've said this before but new cupcakes are reading now, so...
I love boobs. True story.
6. I'm not modest when it comes to nudity. Not at all.
7. I have 17 tabs up right now. And all of them are for blogs. Except for the blogger one.
8. I love to dance. Whether it was dance team, in the club, or just being silly I love it.
9. TV is my hobby. I love it. But I don't watch most of the shows all the other bloggers watch. I've never seen an episdoe of RH of anywhere, or the Bachelor/ette.
10. I have 5 tattoos and two piercings.
Questions from Cortney
1. What's your favorite flavor of ice cream?
I don't really like ice cream. I know...I know. But when a craving hits about once a year, it's chocolate. Any kind but brownie batter is amazeballs.
2. Channing Tatum or Bradley Cooper?
Bradley Cooper hands down. Channing is nice to look at but his head is weird shaped.
3. Your all time FAVORITE quote?
Something along the lines of "Sex is nature, I go along with nature." - Marilyn Monroe
4. If we were stranded on an island, what are three things that we'd most definitely need?
Seriously, this isn't fair. Ummm
- toilet paper, yes
- some non ending booze of course
- a camera that would never die because someday somebody would find out we were stranded and they would want to see what we did. Maybe.
5. What's one tip you could give about blogging?
Have fun. Seriously. Don't take it so seriously. That's when you make the best friends.
6. What's on your summer bucket list?
A beach and as many concerts as I can afford.
7. Do you have any funny/strange/gross/amazing hidden talents?
I consistently pop my right ankle. It's not a talent but it grosses people out.
8. What's your biggest fear?
Failing. Hands down.
9. Besides mine (wink), who's blog do you read the moment you wake up?
10. What's your biggest pet peeve?
So do I have to choose one, it's hard. I guess noises in general but more specific would be idiots talking with food in their mouths or chewing with their mouths open. Fucking nasty.
11. I'm throwing a party. What are you bringing?
Well myself of course! But a bottle of patron silver. Yep.
And some champagne. I'm on a champagne kick right now.
Questions from Meg
1.) Who is your role model?
I have three. I can't pick and you can't make me! lol. My momma, auntie, and gma sharon.
I could write why but you'd be here for the next year, or you'd leave and never come back.
2.) Whats your favorite book?
3.) What would your super hero name be?
Super Bitch - terrible, maybe but i can be really bitchy and piss people off with it very well.
4.) Which real housewives franchise would you want to be on?
Yeah, umm I've never watched any RH. True story.
5.) What is your favorite place on earth?
The kitchen. No seriously though, I don't really know. Anywhere can be my favorite as long as I have my hoodie.
6.) If you could be anything what would it be?
A wedding planner. I think it sounds amazing. I love weddings and fairytales.
7.) Whats one food you can eat for the rest of your life?
Tortillas. Pasta. Bread.
8.) Whats one strange thing about you?
Ummm....I don't know. I think I'm a strange person all around.
9.) What scares you?
Like inanimate things or real things?
Real - frogs, the news, children between the ages of 9-17.
Inanimate - failure, disappointing people, murder.
10.) Whats your favorite Crayola color?
I hate picking a favorite color. I ate a macaroni and cheese crayola once when I was little to see if tasted like mac and cheese...it didn't. Pink, grey, black,....who knows.
11.) Whats one thing you have learned from blogging?
The best way to make friends is to comment. Comment your life away.
1. How do you feel about rock paper scissors?
2. Who are some of your daily reads?
3. What do you feel is your best trait?
4. What would you tell a new blogger about blogging?
5. What's the weather like today?
6. What's your favorite place to shop?
7. If you've been to concerts, which one was your favorite? If not, who would you love to see?
8. You can only watch two tv shows forever, what would they be?
9. Do you have any tattoos? Do you want any?
10. How has your day been so far?
11. What's your favorite sport? (anything you consider a sport, not just the usual ones)