Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Read This Post

I really suck at this 31 days of blogging stuff. Sorry. It's a lot of planning and I'm not a good planner. Obviously. =) Procrastination is key.

Only 3 more work days until I get to go on vacation. I'll be in Dallas ready to see Kenny with the wife, auntie, and auntie's best friend. Woot.

I also signed up  for a swap a couple days ago. It's hosted by Angie and Beth from Chaotic Goddess Swaps. It's the Itty Bitty Beauty Swap! I had to stay away from swaps for a little bit because I was trying to save money. But I love beauty stuff! Especially makeup. So this one sounded amazing!



Sign ups are still open! 

I decided that I will participate in today's #BlogEveryDayInMay topic. Today it's about "the things you're most afraid of." Well I'm afraid of a lot of shit. Thank you anxiety. But here's some big ones.

1. Being boxed in by semis on the highway/interstate. 
Seriously that scares the living shit out of me. Most of those drivers are crazy as fuck. Don't pretend that you haven't almost been run over/off the road by one. And then there's the whole Final Destination factor that the stuff they're hauling could come off and cause a huge accident and kill everybody around. True story.

2. Frogs 
Eff that shit. They're disgusting little amphibians devils. I hate them. They make me cry. 

3. Losing the people I love.
Like this runs through my head way more than it should. I'm always going "But what if.....something....happens to...person..." And it's scary. Super scary. 

And these are the things that legit make my heart stop beating. Of course I have my irrational fears too but that list would go on all day! 


Well, I've gotta start packing. I know we're not leaving until Friday but I work doubles tomorrow and Thursday. Friday I have a business expo to go to with my momma. I don't know if you guys have ever been to one but if not I highly recommend it. All the free pens and notepads you could ever want! I'll blog about it next week. 

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

Hahaha yes!! I'm glad I'm not the only one who's terrified of the semis!

Jordan said...

#3 is probably one of the most common symptoms of that good ol anxiety! Yay. I did the first day of 31 days of blogging and then lost interest. Now everyone and their mothers are posting about the same crap every single day... it got old. I'll stick to my random and pointless blogging. lol Yay for vacation!!

Beth W said...

Thanks for joining us for the swap! We're trying to get some less expensive ones going, because we're all having to watch our pennies. But swapping is so much darned FUN! :D

Have fun on your trip!

Unknown said...

HAHA! I'm glad I'm not the only one who is terrified of frogs! I hate them!