Since I haven't done this in a while I thought I'd share with you some of my current obsessions for What I'm Loving Wednesday. Let's get this party started shall we.
1. Eric Church's song Sinners Like Me. I was reading somebody's blog and they talked about how this song was the dad and daughter dance at her sister's wedding. Well, I then decided that I had to listen to it. And now I love it. P.S. if you're the person I was reading, let me know so that I can pay major props to you.
2. NYX Roll on Glitter. For one, it's glitter. For two, it's glitter. And in case I didn't mention, it's glitter =). I found this stuff while I was shopping with my favorite hostess Danielle. We were at PacSun (her choice, not mine) and I about died. It's soooo pretty. I almost bought a gold and a pink to make my own rose gold but up at the front they had a salmon color, and damn is it not the perfect rose gold!
the one on the far left is the salmon!
3. Maxi Skirts. What can I say? I love me maxi skirts. They're perfect for any occasion and you can dress them up or down. The one I have is long enough to be a dress if I really wanted it to be. Where can I find some more? Anybody have any good deals on them?? Let a girl know.
This one in particular is at Target and I'm gonna go find it after I get off work.
4. Summer Dresses. I could have grouped this with maxi skirts but I didn't wanna. Again, you can dress them up or down, get them long or short, and if you have a long one you don't have to shave. That's a major score in my book. I hate to shave. True story. I just got a short one from my mama so now it's time for a long one.
What do you think? Maxi dresses are so much harder to find then skirts.
5. Pizza. I'm seriously loving the shit out of some pizza right now. It's all I ever want to eat. Mazzios is my go to joint but there's only one in Joplin. So it's Pizza Hut when I'm in Carthage. But our Mazzios has the best ranch dressing to ever grace my taste buds. I LOVE it. They have the best thin crust in all the land too.
6. My Fatboy. Since we got the puppy he's avoided our room like the plague. I've missed having him to cuddle with. This morning we put Olivia out in the fence with Sadie and Fatboy came running in here like it was nobody's business. He misses us, we miss him. He has what we call a sittin' chair. Blake bought a new computer chair because his was kinda sad looking. Well, Fatboy took it over and every night he would come in as soon as I got home and sit in his sittin' chair. If I sat in it, he would stand on the end table and as soon as I got up he would sit in it. I loves him so much.