I've always wanted to be on True Life on MTV. ALWAYS. That or Made. But I don't ever see a topic that I would fit in. I'm crazy, but not that crazy. So today...today I get to be on my own True Life episode. I'm living the dream.
1. I want shit that I won't ever use because everybody else has one. Example? Well how about the fancy polar tf4 heart rate monitor. Sami, Shannon, and Jordan all have one and I want one too mom!! Except I don't even work out so what good would that fancy watch do me?? Nothing. The second part of this is that I want stuff I will use too. Stephanie and Sarah got me hooked on this bag from Forever 21. I don't have the cash right now but you best believe that when I do it will be mine!
2. I take pictures of my food and most of the time put them on Instagram. As embarrassing and silly as it is, I still do it. People stare so I just don't look up. Maybe I want to remember this amazing omelet for the rest of my life ok. Jeez people. All my blog friends need to know about everything I eat so when they come visit me they can decide what restaurant they want to go to based off of my pictures. People are more apt to order things when they see pictures, I'm just trying to help my friends out. If bloggers didn't take pictures of their food how would I ever know about Chipotle, which, I'm getting real soon? Or how about truffle fries? Even though I don't think any place around here carries truffle oil but still...One day truffle fries will be tried and I will love every blogger who has taken a picture of their food.
3. I spend way too much time on my phone but it's all for blogging and networking. And I have FOMO. So yeah, I constantly check my twitter, email, instagram, and blog aps to see what's going on. Other bloggers get it. People, not so much. I try and not obsessively look at stuff, but I'm not gonna lie, it doesn't always go over very well. But I'm getting better!
4. I drink. I think that's a requirement to be a blogger right? No? Ok, well then, a lot of us just like to do it. And we enjoy it. Not that's any different from the rest of the world but our drink/drank/drunk shenanigans go on the interwebs for everybody to see. You can't shame us. Not about drinking anyway.
5. I like lists. Love them is more exact. They're easier to read and they take a lot less time that actually typing up a normal post. List posts beat regular posts and regular posts beat not posting. But no, all hail to that list. Tell me how many lists you see today while reading your blogs. And I'll prove that I'm right.
That's all I've got time for today. Maybe there will be another episode of True Life in my future. I can only hope so.