Monday, September 9, 2013

5 Things About Me

Hello Monday. We meet again. I'm ready for you to be over because my weekend starts tomorrow. I'm more than ready. Let's do this. 

Last week one of my favorite bloggers, Erin, gave me some fabulous questions to answer for y'all. 

Here we go. 

1. What is your go to drink at the bar?
Definitely a Long Island. I love them. That or a beer. I love margs too but the bar around here isn't too great at making them. And besides, Long Islands get right to the point. 

That's my long island Cooper!

2. What are you planning to be for Halloween?
I was going to be a can of red bull. Yes, I'm serious. And Blake was going to be a bottle of Jager. Get it? Jager bomb. A perfect couple's costume. Corny and lame but funny. He loves Jager, to the point that he has a tattoo of it. That's a story for another time. I love red bull. But, we decided that instead of going to our friend's Halloween party we're going to Springfield to go to a pubb crawl. I'm super pumped. So I'm pulling out the same costume from last year. Was that the longest answer possible to this question? I think so.

I was her groom. Next year, there will be no stockings. They didn't stay!

3. If you could bang one TV character, who would it be?
I only get to pick one. Fuuuuuck. That's my answer to most things when I don't know or can't decide. I must say I have to pick Jax Teller. Although a close second is Daryl Dixon. Yummm.


I gotta thing for dirty boys. Can ya tell?? 

4. Which blogger in blogland do you feel is your long lost sister?
Another hard question. I have so many girls I feel could be my long lost sister. But I must pick only one. And since this girl shares my rare birthday, it's definitely Jordan from Musings of a Twenty-Something. I love that girl to death. And I can't wait until we get to meet each other. It better be soon. We'll have so much fun!!!


5. What is the best thing in your opinion about being a blogger?
Definitely all the free stuff. Kidding, I'm kidding. I don't get free stuff. But for cereal, it's making such great friends. There are so many people that I plan on meeting. And I just love that there's somebody else out there who gets me. Blogger friends are better than most in real life friends. I'm so glad I was forced to start a blog and I continued it, because I wouldn't know any of you without it! 

You're turn! Tell me if you wanna play and I'll give you some questions!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait until Halloween. My sister is having a costume party. Not sure what I'm going as yet.

Jordan said...

Well this made the shit out of my morning! Love you girlfriend! And I would be all OVER Jax. I made it about halfway through the fourth season. ALMOST caught up!