Hands down my favorite character is Eric. He's smoking hot and he's a bad ass. What the hell else do you need? Well, I'll tell you what else is so damn special about him. There might be some spoilers. Sorry.
1. He's fucking sexy. I know I mentioned that already but god. If Eric Northman was a real person he would be the hottest man on earth. True story. What's not to love. Well, his long hair isn't to love. I was devastated when he cut it off but damn he looks so much better now.
2. He's extremely loyal to his maker Godric. I'm pretty sure that Eric loved Godric more than anybody loves anybody else on this show. He was willing to die the true death for Godric and it was heart wrenching. I cried. Just watching these gifs makes me sad again. Poor Eric.
3. Once up on a time, a witch cast some kind of spell on Eric. And it was the best couple of episodes of True Blood ever. He lost his memory of who he was prior to that event and became such a sweet, caring vampire. It was completely opposite of who he really is. The relationship between him and Sookie was finally happening and I couldn't have been happier. It was wonderful. Probably my favorite part of the whole show.
4. He's awesome in bed. That's all.
5. This one isn't about just him. His relationship with Pam, his progeny, is beautiful. They love the shit out of each other but treat each other like shit more often than not. In the beginning Pam was more his right hand woman than she is now but they're relationship is incredible. When he released her I cried like a little girl. It made me so upset for both of them. Blake laughed at me. Rude. All along I've been conflicted on whether I want him with Sookie or if I want him to love Pam.
|When he released her from his makership.|