Thursday, November 14, 2013

A Repost of Sorts

I came across a post that is a little more than a year old yesterday when I was looking for facts about myself. I don't know if you've seen the thing going around facebook about facts of me that you like and somebody gives a number blah blah blah but my mom did one and I liked it so I needed to find info that they didn't know. That's when I found this post. I thought it was really well written. Honestly, most of the stuff from that time in my life sounded like crap. I was embarrassed to read it. So please, do us all a favor and don't go back and read my blog.

I have edited this and taken out some boring stuff here and there. But all the important stuff - the meat of the post- has been left in tact. Enjoy.



A womanifesto is your declaration of yourself about being a woman.

wo·man·i·fes·to
noun
\ˌwo-ma-nə-ˈfes-(ˌ)tō\

A written statement declaring publicly the intentions, motives, and views of its female author. May include themes of empowerment, independence, self love, consciousness, affirmation, and individual acceptance; your positive beliefs about yourself. Created to give self-described definition in regards to the innate beauty inside of every woman. Yes, even you.
I  think that sums it up better than I could. If you want to know the whole story behind this you need to click the source button up there ^.
I'm Chloe.
I'm 21...
Feel like I need to figure it all out.
I don't believe you can love too much.
I believe.
Stars and believe are my inspiration.
I love love. 
Making people happy is what I'm here to do.
I am a momma.
Yes, a young one.
It's not hard in the sense you think, like money,
it's hard to be the adult.
I am curvy.
I am an old soul in some ways.
I am a crier. Happy, sad, hurt...I cry.
I'm overly emotional.
And that's ok.
I'm sensitive.
I'm a driver. I will drive for hours and not mind. It's a
place to find solace and search my soul.
I think I'm simple but maybe I'm complex.
I want to be loved for me.
I need to realize I will NOT be perfect.
And be ok with it.
I don't have to prove my beauty by what I wear.
I can wear sweats and be ok with it.
I am not modest. Deal with it.
I will worry less.
I have to.
I will never grow up.
I can be immature...
I know I have matured.
I need to love myself as much or more so than I do other people.
Not everything I do/say requires an apology.
I forgive too much.
I'm beautiful.
I'm smart.
I'm the only one like me.





The Militant Baker


august 12, 2012


4 comments:

Vett Vandiver said...

I love this, thanks for sharing!

Miss Angie said...

Still love this!

Amanda - Voyage of the MeeMee said...

I love this. I love how you listed strengths, weaknesses... and most importantly how they all come together to make YOU the SPECIAL person that you are! :)

Jordan said...

I love this and I love you! You're awesome just the way you are. And hey, see how you said, "I need to realize I will NOT be perfect.
And be ok with it." -- apply that to when you're beating yourself up about your unsuccessful goals! :)