Monday, December 9, 2013

I'm Your Sunshine

Ah man it's Monday. Another snow day too. I don't know about you, but I'm tired of it!

I get the pleasure of working a double today because I picked up a shift tonight. See, it always sounds like a good idea at the time, then the day comes around and I'm like "Ughhhhh, Why did I pick up this shift?!?!". Hopefully it's an easy day and I don't have to be there all night. We'll see.

My weekend was full of work. I guess we did one thing, we watched The Purge. I loved it! I mean, I couldn't get behind the fact that's it's only a little over 8 years away and people are ok with it, but other than that it was great. And we watched Joy Ride because it was on tv and Blake likes to torture me. I was a little sad. Oh, I didn't mention that Paul Walker and I were besties. Ok, not really but I've loved the Fast and the Furious franchise since it came out, so my heart is still sad. I forgot how good it was though!

Anyway...since I've not see anything except for snow and OG for the past 3 days, I thought I'd get around to accepting my Sunshine Award. I was nominated by miss Amanda from Voyage of the MeeMee. She's too sweet. I def need some sunshine right now.



There are supposed to be rules and stuff but I'm not following them. I feel like being a rebel today. =)
I'm supposed to list 11 facts about me, but I feel like I've exhausted everything I can say. So I'm just going to answer the questions she asked.

1. If you could only listen to one song for the rest of you life, what would it be?
Right now it would be "Play it Again" by Luke Bryan. It's a fun song and tells a great story.


2. How many hours a day do you spend doing blog related stuff? (I want to feel "normal" so I'm crossing my fingers that it's a lot.)
It just depends. Daily, at least an hour and a half. But if I don't have anything to do and I don't mind staring at my laptop, than it could be anywhere from 3 to 5. That's way too much time. Shhh. Don't tell.

3. If you could have any super hero power, what would it be?
I'm really nosy, so I'd love to hear people's thoughts Sookie Stackhouse style. I want to know how you really feel about me!

4. Are you a morning person, afternoon person, or night person?

I'm a mid-morning, early afternoon person. I get the most done between 1030 and 1.

5. How much wood would a wood chuck chuck... screw it, you get a free pass here. Bonus points if you can actually say it without googling it.

How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood? No googling.

6. What is your current favorite TV show? (If you say you don't like TV, I'mma slap you and never read your blog again.)

I don't wanna pick. I love Sons of Anarchy. And tomorrow is the season finale and I'm sad. Street Outlaws on Discovery channel is super awesome. Not a lot of people watch that channel but they have some really awesome tv shows. It's about some street racers from OKC. I told you that I loved Fast and the Furious, and it's because I really like street racing. The Walking Dead and True Blood also make this list. I watch too much tv.

7. Are you left handed or right handed?

I'm a lefty by default. I didn't have an option. My momma and daddy are both lefties.

8. What is your favorite smell?
When I use the original scent Tide and originial scent Bounce sheets and pull stuff from the dryer. It's a little specific. What can I say. But I really like anything foodie too.

9. Do you ever talk to yourself?

Do people not do this?

10. What is your favorite quote?
Your mom. Not really, but I don't get into the whole quote thing too often. 

11.Who/what makes you smile like no one/nothing else can?

Blake and Teagan. The dogs. My hoodie. Christmas. I'm really not hard to make smile. 

Well, that's all from me today. I have to go to work and I need to eat first. So I'll see ya tomorrow. Maybe. 


3 comments:

Jordan said...

Yay for sunshine! Hope the double isn't too bad!

Amanda - Voyage of the MeeMee said...

Yay! I'm glad you did it!!!! And hey, who cares about the rules anyway?! I'm very impressed that you were able to type the woodchuck saying... I had to read it about 5 times - it clearly doesn't like me. :)

Amy Powell said...

my mom's a leftie, and it's amazing even though I'm right handed how many left-handed traits I've picked up. I always use my scissors upside down, because I grew up with left-handed scissors around. ha.

xoxo, Amy @ Interpret As You May