I thought that since I'm actually blogging today, I'd link up with the ever hilarious Kathy and give you some confessions. You ready for this?
- My car broke down on Sunday. All together now..."Chloe, you really need a new car." I haven't been able to do anything about it because I've worked days all week. I finally got around to calling some place my grandma told me to call and they said sure, have it towed in here. But it'll probably be Friday before we get around to looking at it. Fucking awesome.
- I'm driving....wait for it...a minivan. I'm so embarrassed. I've always said that I will never ever ever drive a van. And look what I'm doing. The one nice thing about it is that it has a radio. That's nice. But it's still a van. I feel like an old lady. And I sure as shit can't drive it like I do my car. It takes this van 15 seconds to get up and go. It's pathetic.
- I also got a ticket while driving said swaggin wagon. (that's the name for it to make me feel better). Yes, the girl who will never drive a van got a fucking speeding ticket in the van. And this time, I wasn't even speeding on purpose. I was in an area I'm not used to and bam! there's the police. I almost cried. I'd be much happier if my swaggin wagon was like Ellen's. Shit, I'd just be happy if her's came to me.
- Baby fever is going on really bad over here. I need a lock and chain on my ovaries stat. My cousin, who is more like my brother, just had his first baby. A sweet little boy. Normally I think that little boys look like grumpy old men but this one doesn't. He's perfect. And I'm probably going to kidnap him.
- Silly me was looking at cars on the interwebs last night. And I found one that I really really want. Problem being...I don't have a down payment. I know it's not the end all be all, but it helps a bit. I still think I'm gonna go talk to them after work on Saturday. It's the same car I have now, just a year newer and black instead of red. But hey, I'm not over my cobalt. It didn't work right and I want one that works right.