It's time to give love to 5 things today.
1. I've been 23 for a week and so far so good! I know I haven't talked about my birthday yet, but I plan on it next week. I think 23 and I will get along just great.
2. It was a short and easy work week for me. I had Tuesday off, had to call in Wednesday because the kiddo was sick, worked yeterday, I work tonight, I'm off tomorrow, and I only work sunday morning! I just put my schedule on the internet so if you're stalking me, I made it easier for you. =) Easy weeks are the best. But for real, next week I need to work every shift and probably pick up a few others. I need to get back on that work flow.
3. I'm hosting a baby shower tomorrow. So I went and bought all the gifts and stuff last night. Dear lawwwwd. I love baby stuff. I bought way too much stuff. But I always have to get something sentimental, something they want, a blankie, and an outfit. It's like a requirement in my brain. I love shopping for babies.
4. I started taking my thyroid medicine again (long story for another day) and I'm starting to feel a little bit better. It's bs that I have to take a pill and shit can't function on its own but ya gotta do what ya gotta do. I can actually wake up in the morning. But I feel like I have to be in bed by 9. Hopefully it works itself out.
5. I'm paying off my credit cards today!!!!!!!!! I had to save the best for last. I'm so pumped about it. I haven't had either one of them completely paid off since I've gotten them. It's going to be so much easier for me at the end of the month when the bills come and I don't have to pay them. I'm ready to start saving more, and having a little bit more to splurge with too.
I love him.
That's it kids. Have a fab weekend!