Thursday, February 20, 2014

It's a Little Late

So I haven't been here all week. Oops. I thought about it all week long but I was tired and my laptop was at Blake's. Where I hadn't been all week. #bloggerfail

I really just hastagged in my blog. What is wrong with me?

Anyway....I saw that Holly was having link up having to do with the kind of girl you are and of course I have to play along - late, like everything I do is.

Here we go


I'm the kind of girl...

- that doesn't know what kind of girl she is. I always think back to Juno when I hear somebody say "...kind of girl". She told her dad she didn't know what kind of girl she was yet. And it resonated with me. Because I don't know either. After 23 years I don't have this shit figured out.


- that loves a schedule but can't follow one to save my soul. It would make my life so much easier but I just can't get with it.

- that procrastinates way to much. I ALWAYS have good intentions about getting stuff done. It just never works. I always read my emails and plan to reply right back to them - later. And then I never do it. Love me through it please! I promise you'll get a reply soon.

- that loves to go to bed at 9 at nine regardless of what day of the week it is. It's the old lady in me.

- that can't make a decision if my life depended on it. I'm trying to make two major decisions right now and I just can't. I get anxiety and all upset from decision making. Maybe I need a life coach?

- that would rescue all the dogs and cats if I had room. When I go to Petsmart, I have to pet each animal so that they all feel like somebody loves them. I have to. I don't care how long it takes. It gets done. And I always want to bring them all home.

- that can't figure out how to take a decent selfie so I always have to make a stupid face. They look better than my smile. What can I do?



- that loves a freshly made bed. It's the best thing to crawl into at night. I love it!

- who always be a little bit sassy, classy, and smart assy. Even if it drives people insane.

- who will wear her pjs out in public too much and feel guilty about it, but not guilty enough to change my ways.


See ya tomorrow cupcakes!

4 comments:

Kathy@MoreCoffeeLessTalky said...

i'm the same with selfies - either my face is all messed up or i avoid them because of said face messing up LOL

-kathy
Vodka and Soda

Kerry @ Till Then Smile Often said...

Selfies are just not fun! I would rescue all the dogs too! Love that you take the time to pet them all!

Alex[andra] said...

I was a day late with this too! I would go to bed at 9 all the time if I could too. And rescue all the cats and dogs!

Amanda - Voyage of the MeeMee said...

I hear you on the procrastination thing!!!!!! I'm the WORST at it.