Happy Wednesday my loves.
Since it's Wednesday we're gonna get right to it.
- My baby is growing up. She lost her first tooth yesterday. Like literally, it fell out and then she lost it. It's floating around my living room somewhere and I can't find it. I haven't seen it yet because of course I was doing that work thang until 11 last night. But the tooth fairy still came because she was excited to hand out money.
- I've been too tired. I don't know what's going on but I can't wake up refreshed for the life of me. I'm tired of being tired and I want to feel normal again. I'm like a zombie and it's scaring me. Get up super tired, go to work super tired, be cranky, get off work, fall asleep as soon as I sit down. Same thing, different day. I'm sure my family would like to see me for a bit before I fall comatose.
- I've become a 2-3 day a week poster and I hate it. But until I can get myself on a schedule I just have to deal with it. I hate having real things to do like work. I just want to sit behind a computer all day and come here and to your blogs. When will it happen?!?
- I lost a follower and I'm sad about it. I mean, I know it happens but it still sucks.
- My birthday is Friday!!!! I'm super excited but super not. 23 just kind of needs to be better than 22. But I don't want to put that kind of pressure on it. What to do? What to do?
That's all I've got today. Tomorrow I'll try and be here and be better. Love you cupcakes!